Thursday, April 19, 2007

HIHI

Its been very long the last time I posted. Now after SYF already, finally got free from the weekly 3 times practice per week. Well, we got bronze and I felt that it is rather reasonable and our choir deserve this award. Although to some that worked really hard, its really unjust to get bronze. For me its a utter disappointment. Anyway, it's over and hope this will make known to people their mistakes.

This week had been rather stress and its only 5 more days to the first paper of Mid-Year Examination. There's common test popping out, project deadlines reaching and I've got a lot to catch up with my mother tongue. But I thank God that today's activity sort of like relax and slow down me. We went to KFC to celebrate Kai Leng birthday and for all I know I saw a Cyber Cafe. It's been like decades since I went in a Cyber Cafe to play with my friends and today I had the chance. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kai Leng !

For those who still don't know, I had changed my Hp number to 93213137, but the other Singtel line I will still be using to call people.

Anyway, I really find that what Francis said was really very true. He said that in studies we must know how to study and study smartly, not to just memorize and memorize and forget it when time past. I see lots of people working extremely hard to memorize the textbooks and they are unable to apply it to the questions. Although I really admire them that they can study to such a extreme, but I feel that if we could all be flexible. It would be awesome!

Gotta Update Soon. Please leave a tag! Bye