Saturday, May 23, 2009

UPDATES UPDATES

HEY WORLD!

Here I am, back once again to UPDATE!

Its REALLY been a while, around 1 month since I last updated! This post will summrise my highlights of the month, May. It is quite a HAPPENING ONE, considering the amount of day left to O LVLs!

Well, I'm sorry to say but the frequency at which i'm gonna update is gonna get lower and lower, so pardon me if you manage to catch some flies xD

So lets begin right from the start of the month!

7th May

Well as the pictures says it, it was Shannon's Birthday!

This year's celebration is really what I call a celebration manzx. For the past 3 years, it was just gift giving and then verbal wishing but there weren't really much of the "partying" part.

This year what's different was, Shannon is staying over at my house and we get to hang out all day long till late night!

I don't know how many have realised but he's actually a tenant over at my house! We've been coming to school together and stuffs, so don't speculate no more!

The view over at the Esplanade bay was SPECTACULAR YO! We saw many couples spending their dates over there and the ambience was really awesome! So next time, if you've run out of places and have nothing better to do, you know where to look out for huh?

Anyway, just some quick mention. We went over to dine at "Waraku", a Jap restaurant suggested by Foo Chuan Wei. You can't see him in any of the pictures. For some reason, he just hates having himself in soft copy! Lionel, Xiangrong, Qinhui and me got Shannon a Zinc Bag, while FCW treated Shannon the meal.

The bowl they served was really HUGE! I would rate the restaurant "okay" only. Its somewhat too pricey and the food ain't really that fantastic as well. Imagine 3 small pieces of RAW SALMON cost 8 BUCKS!
Well, I really treasure the moment we had yo! This could be the last year or maybe last time of such outings already. Its sec 4 and its O lvl, once we graduate and BAM! I believe most people around me will be gone! So this year, do try to engage yourself in as much activities as possible. These people you see around you might not be there anymore once this year is over.

Don't be sad... People come and people go! That's LIFE YO!

16th May

So this is yet another birthday celebration; and its none other than Kam Lin's!

Basically, we met at Causeway Point that saturday morning and proceeded over to Upper Thomson for the lunch! We ate at "Kim's place" if I've not remembered wrongly and all I could say is, I MADE THE WRONG ORDER! Other than that, I thought the food over there was generally not bad.



HEY! This was really a RANDOM PIC! I was trying out Marcus' brand new test camera and I was... should I say LUCKY? =X


Alright, so that summerises that first part of the day! The 2nd part of the day was just watching the movie, "the Uninvited" over at BISHAN J8 GV. I thought the 2nd part of the day was quite a drag as more people got together but still, things went on!

We had around 15 or 16 people together and WOW! When big groups comes together, everybody look manzx!

21st May

And so it was, together with Jingjing we've reached the final lap! On the 21st of May, Official opening of MSL's Environment Education Hub, marks the last Emcee for us in MSL and also duty for major events, being an Environment Champs!

Our efforts were paid off! The event ran smoothly and we got praises here and there! I'm really glad I did not screw it up, as I did previously with other few public appearance.

I've worked with her quite a few times before and in comparison to the past, I think we've come quite far together in terms of the working spirit! It was fun working togther with JingJing, there's practically all the stuffs to talk about and to make fun of! Sorry for the "irritating" part of me, but thats how jokes come about yea? xD

I still remember the first few times meeting together to practice, we had to correct many of our pronunciation and dictions. It was indeed very tiring, especially this week! Rehearsals and rehearsals and PRACTICE.

In addition, the Sec 4 express is also having MT O lvl Intensive studies. So really, it was really very mind and body draining!

To JingJing: " You're really an AWESOME Emcee, leader and working partner! And most importantly, I will never forget about the HEELS, STOOL where your feet rest on, and your ENERGY and WATER! HAHAHAs!"