Hi Hi...~! haha
Waoh...~! Today choir Rawks!! Great improvement!!
Good Job to Yvonne, Iris and Chinxin. Today is the 1st time, i got encouraged so much by the result of choir, but what cause it? Is it the warm-up today? or is it the conductor start to ask us to start a the point, using our hands? I dunnoe. But I think every little thing we do, will contribute, depending on whether if the thing is negative or positive. But I believe we will surely make it to at least silver or gold in SYF next year, from today result i see, it was almost lik what the choir sounded 1 yr ago. Its really a big big encouragement, basically i think it is because of everyone effort and enthusiasm, imagine everyone can endure standing under the hot sun at 12p.m, it is lik somehow impossible for me to even play basketball in that time slot last time. But now, even the girls can endure it and that shows that there is unity and the urge to want to get better for choir. I agree that sometimes, we are like not serious in practice, even though SYF is only six months to go and the performances in KL is next week, but look at our effort. I think that shows that we really care and really wipe out my mindset of the past of choir. So what we have today is really thanks to everyone.
Nowadays, i felt really hard to wake up early. Even going to class at 10a.m to paint i find it very hard now. But nvm, i will try my best the next time. Tomorrow i will be in class painting haha. Really encouraged to see what our class look likes now. I will post the pictures. haha
Chatted with my CGM, get to know her better now. I really feel great chatting online this few days. Even with everyone, i get to know friends better and start to know myself better too. I feel that if we begin to open up ourself to one another, then we will feel more closer or bonding in a group. Cause i just realli realize this, those that i met up more with or rather chat with often online, are those i am usually close with, or usually i hanged out with more. Take example for my class, CG or Choir pple. Anyway, just personal comment or views.
Anyway, as I've said, i will post the classroom photo. I personally feel that it is nice and realli awesome!! Stop blogging here le.. haha gtg~! remember to tag