Saturday, November 18, 2006

Well, Hi hi posting again.

Haha, today cell grp was very fun! Whats fun? The game? ya, the game was fun, especially the part where yaopeng pants were pulled off. But there is more lol.. not to be revealed. Lol

Today morning woke up at 8 am and went to Joce hse for practice. In the middle of practicing great is our god, my second string snapped. I took Joce guitar string and replaced mine. Thanks Joce. Practiced so many song at home and we only sang three song.There are supposed to be: I've Got faith, Great is our god, breathe, come holy spirit, I want to sing and All I desire is you. We sang, Great is our god, breathe and all i desire. But never mind, anyway my fingers were rotting already practicing the song myself yesterday.

Today PnW was a great one! Presence of God was strong and i am able to get into the flow, but most of all, breakthrough to my praise. I think i should improve on one part only, which is remembering all the chords for all song and so that I can really engage to the worship. I tried engaging, but the problem is that i don't remember the chords, so if i close my eyes, play and worship at the same time i tend to press wrong chord and i have to look at Joce signal for me.

Haiz.... Super angry on Friday choir practice. It was so unreasonable, caused me to really get out of control and after that i felt like fainting at 6 pm. Not really sufficient water and food for me. Went hungry all the way to 7pm, but really thank god for the 15mins break that i can go to fill my stomach with some little things and quench my thirst. Don't want to really go into the process of choir practice, Anyway whats done is done. Don't want to pursue anymore. Overall, the choir singing on that day wasn't that good as Tuesday. I got out of control till when i sing loud and stick out i also don't know and I got to slowly adjust back to the normal self of me. It was really ridiculous, even if we can sing so loud, you think the conductor will allow? No. we have tried and the answer is NO. Do not even think whether the conductor will allow it or not. You just think if the unison of the choir will be good? Please lahz, If you are not that good please do not push us to such exaggeration point. I know you meant well and good for our section, but please look at the whole choir and if you got that good control, prove it that you can sing high note with soft voice. You urself know whether you are the best or not and do not keep telling us you can do better than us when you cant. Seriously no offense, just some personal view and if you the person i mentioned reading this, please have some thought. I'm not using this to pick on people. I know you have the spirit of want to lead, but relax. Do not put so many things on urself, focus on foundation. Its good that you have the spirit to lead us, but please put a limit. No one is really perfect and without foundation, just a push and everything will fall. And from what u called us to do, we should need the whole section to be there including you, if not no matter what we do, we don't do as a whole there will never be any good blending. And listen to conductor lahz, she said if we diaphragm must be trained to be good and what you called us to do is forcing everything out, which is a great leap. And i don't think anyone can do that loud using full diaphragm and control, if we can ar, why when sing sch song at hall during the mia musica rehearsal you don't use? if u can at bball court is maybe you are using some throat voice? I doubt even the conductor can do so loud. If u say u r good which mean u also say u r better than the conductor? Which i don't really think so.

On that day, the conductor was so so so so long winded... lol keep repeating what she said and although in diff ways, but at the end it come to the same main point.

Anyway, looking forward to KL trip! Although i know i am not gonna spent much, but thank god i not living in lack. Stop blogging here le... lol what a long post, sure a lot of pple comment, if not good lo. gtg anw