Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, its New Year today. Watched night at the musuem with fellow cellgroup member at woodlands, causeway point. Wow! what a blessing is it. Before that Yu Hao and everyone except Nat and me went down to play basketball. Guess what we did? Nat and me jammed for like almost from 5.30 pm to about 11 pm plus. No exaggeration, we played Newsboys song and got an idea how a band sound like when playing S.O.S with two guitar.

It's about 11.30 pm we went to causeway to find Joce, Mic and Yy. But while walking there we were somehow having fun shouting. Although the countdown a bit sad, cause at 12a.m we inside the cinema and so many people inside watching also. Actually wanted to shout HNY 2007.

The show was very funny, literally laughed all the way. The Musuem came alive! but no one believed Larry, even his own son have doubts in him. What a sad story, but in the end great is him to prove to people what is real.

I'm really really very sorry, cant go for the ECP outing. Before I woke up from the sleep, which is at 11 a.m. I haven slp for the last 28 hrs. Mainly because of some reason, I went back with them to my home and I chatted for quite long until everyone is dropping already, I went to bath and I so refresh after that. After that, had QT and set goals for this year, this made me more afresh. So I went on to switch on my PC, Guess what? System crash! After this I got super awake, never even think of sleep. Just thinking of ways to solve the problem. But I cant retreive the old files, so reformat and just went on with what I have and its about 11 am. When installing the Msn Live, too long and I nearly doze off, but did finish Photoshop Cs2 den I see JW and Nat off, then I went to sleep. Until now, 5 pm. It felt like 7 am in the morning.

What I like most about today is sharing with Nat, got somehow motivated and some knowledge in leadership skils. But most impt, I get to know him better. Of cause other than this is at the woodgrove eat prata. All the meow meow jokes came out. And Of cause the movie.

kk got to stop, need to continue intstall program and restore. leave a tag! bb HNY 2007