Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thanks Everyone!

Its thanksgiving day today! But what a day it is today. For me, morning go school and buy books. I really did struggle to wake up at 8.30 am, but not bad, I really literally woke up at 9.30 am. Came out of the bed and walked around the house, keep on dreaming how is it going to be today and how am I going to accomplished the task given to me until 9.30 am den I fully awake and go washed up. Finally went to buy my books in the morning and it didn't rain. The queue was not very bad, compared to my sister primary school. But the funny thing is, I am already wearing uniform to sch and the person serving me thought that I am Sec 1 and he packed all the Sec 1 book for me. Sort out everything and finally they told me they have no stock right now, need to order now so that I can have my books when school reopens. Mic sorry for the trouble.

The price of the all the books and stationary is $169.90. It actually hit the target of what I expected which is $170, but dad didn't gave me enough for today. So I was worrying how am I going to get the utensils and food. I had to actually pay the 90 cents. After I came back from school, I was hesitating whether should I order the beehoon first den collect later den pay or I should just ask someone to come over to buy for me. But thanks to dad, he came back and passed me $20. Went downstairs to the normal economic cooked food stall and they said the beehoon not selling anymore, so I was like "down" How am I going to tell Mic or Joce. But thank God they gave me a suggestion and said the Vegetarian stall still selling why not go check and see. Then I went to buy from there, they bless me with one packet of popiah and one packet free of noodles. So everything was $10. The utensils was no problem, got it at Sheng Shiong Hypermarket.

As the year comes to an end, we have to set goals of what we want to achieve, so we will have the sense of direction of what we want to do. If not everything is going to be in the mess and end up not going anywhere. Today I'm rather inspired by today praise and worship, I was wondering when will I be up there and minister to the people. It really urge me to want to quickly go to the next level of skill, especially learning E.Guitar. It will not be easy, but see the result and it can be overcome. Then Maybe next time I will be the one teaching people and you won't know how far can your one least effort make to minister to people of the around the world.

Yesterday, at home nothing to do and I went to CHC website to browse through about the ministry information and I got through a audio sermon that really blessed me. By Peng, Be A Person Of Influence. Well, I guess everyone desire to be that kind of person, impacting lives and all, but don't know what to do and how to get to there. It will not be easy, as courage is needed and lots of responsibility will also be needed. All of us is given a vine of most high quality, but we just need to cultivate our fallow ground, the uncultivated ground. By taking responsibility we will be empowered before we can cultivate our ground and be influential. Look at Mk today, he took the responsible to go NTU and he got empowered of his tiredness after his work and today he somehow is a influence to people.

Anyway, just wish all the best to everyone as this year closes, next year is going to be the best year yet. Please leave a tag, gtg byebye.