Friday, December 07, 2007

Hey all, I just brought my books for next year and from what I can see, it's going to be quite a tough year. About the thickness, most of the books are very thick and heavy. What's going to be tough is, imagine bringing all three thick books to school at once and bringing back home. Hopefully I would be able to keep books under table next year and that chance will depend on the form teacher I'm getting. I was quite suprised that all the english book are quite thin now, when during sec 1 and 2 it is supposed to be the thickest book of all.

After getting the books, I decided to flip through some books. Geography wouldn't be that interesting next year. It will be about forest, rivers and some country affairs, no more global warming and ozone depletion stuffs. A math for the 1st few chapters it's about the same as sec 2 textbook, about solving quadratic equations and the back will be the tough part. Coming to Physics, the subject that interest me most! Well, it's kind of familiar what is written in the textbook. Some of the things I've already read before and I guess this would speed up the process of grabbing concepts.

Anyway, back to holidays. It's getting quite boring already, as there is no more series show to keep me going. Heroes and Prison Break, both I have watched to the latest episodes and I need to wait for quite a while until the next one is released. I went to read a book yesterday " Reverse Time Travel ". It's very interesting to understand it's concept, but then comes to the fundamental theory part, it's a pain to the eye. This is what always happens in science book for the first half of the chapters. It's always about history and explaining stuffs, or answering paradoxes. But comes to the back then you will understand better, that's what make it interesting.