Haven't been blogging for quite a while, nothing much going on during the holidays. What I did managed to do was catching up with Shannon going to pool with him at Safra Yishun, so far the only place I know which doesn't care about age restriction.
I went down to Bras Basah, Paradiz Centre and Peninsular to have a look at our local guitar selling range and turned out that what I wanted wasn't really in the local market. By the way, when entering one of the shop where I used to have guitar lesson, I met a Bass, Drum and guitar teacher which has very good skills. I decided that I will attend his lesson once I get my Epiphone Les Paul.
Anyway, I like what pastor shared for the past 2 weeks, really inspired me and also geared me up for the new year that had approached (Tho abit late but nonetheless Happy New Year to all reading! )
Standing through today, which marks another transition in my life, is my first day in class 3M3. Really a 180 degree change, the change in environment, style, culture and people. It's both good and bad, depending on the angle you are seeing things at. It will surely cause a hardtime for me getting use and adapting to the new change. Not only on the class itself, but what we are expected of in terms of academic depth. We are moving from tradition, the past 2 years to now, the transition part. Out of this year whether we are able to see transformation, depends on our willingness to change and receive the new things. Through speculations, I think this will be a tough year for me, the targets I've set out to hit and the visions I have. But I believe out of this I will only emerge stronger out of the past and getting all ready for the new transitions and challenges.
2008 will be the best year yet in your life!