Hey Guys! Back to give short update about today!
Today was quite hectic for me. Woke up at 6 am and prepared to meet fellow Environment Champs people, together with Lionel at 7 am, Cause way point. Before I went out, I messaged a few people and checked their location. Glad that I did, cause I actually rescue myself from waiting alone for good 10 - 15 mins.
We met and then we all went down to Macdonald's to pack breakfast. I was quite hungry and finished what I bought while waiting for bus at the interchange.
Shortly, we reach the Petir Road at Bukit Panjang. We went to so called set up our booth and pinned up our previous costume. Off we are to work. We had difficulty handling the sewing machine and got some help from the facilitators. Kok Jan and Lionel was like wandering around finding interesting stuffs. They actually got some Helium balloons and make a hell of a "Squeaky" voice, after sucking the air in. It was damn hilarious!
One thing special was that the participants in the event was all female, except for me! Was like the only guy there and I tried handling the sewing machine.
Finally, we went for our final showdown and we got the 5th place. I think we should deserve better than 5th place, as our outfit and model is like so damn perfect lahz! I explained the outfit the best I could, after spending some time memorising some points. The outfit really look very cute and we actually made use of a Chapteh to create a Retrospective Hat.
After that, we went to Bukit Panjang Centre and had our lunch at Ichiban Sushi. A very BIG THANK YOU to Ms Ng! You're like the best teacher in the world, to me at least.
Later on, we parted our ways and together with Lionel, we take bus 190 down to Far East Plaza. He wanted to change his Memory Stick for PSP and I accompanied him. We went to the wrong place in the end, its supposed to be at Far East Shopping Centre. We kind of asked for direction and finally arrived at QiSahn!
Fast day huh, Woke up at 6 am and BAM! It's already 5.30 pm when we reached woodlands. Feeling kind of tired now but still, all Excited for the 10days China Trip later on!
Okay, I will end here. Will be back in Singapore only at the 18 th of November. Meanwhile, don't contact my Handphone at all. Somebody better be dying if a call was to get through xD