Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello? What are we all doing?

Hey All!

Back to update a bit about my life and also an INTERESTING tech news, freshly made in SINGAPORE!

Alright! So talking about my life..

I think for this week, up til now at least, it had been quite a fast and fruitful one for me!

Well, for starters.. I don't know why but somehow people around me seemed to realise I've become very "HAPPY" in the way I carry myself. Say things like maybe a lil joke, I could really laugh my guts out. Also according to Fazlinda, because when she asked me about choir practice on Mondays I would usually give the "Sianz" expression; but just for this week I actually gave a "enthu" or "happy" respond!

Morale of the story?

Well, I guess...

HAPPINESS is indeed a choice!

So here's a good report of my AMATH from me to all:

I've done well, 23/25, a 92%

I'm now having this "sense of achievement" thing! This further motivates me to work harder even more for future tests and etc.

Alright alright, enough of my stuff!


Now its the time for the INTERESTING or maybe SHOCKING one for all of you.

GUESS WHAT?!
A 9 (Not a typo) year old kid, Singaporean, actually managed to create an iPhone app, Doodle Kids that allows you to paint on the iPhone using shapes like triangles, circles, squares made up of random colours and sizes!
And it was actually up in the itune store for sale!

YES NO KIDDING, CAN YOU IMAGINE IT!?

He's really one little genius. By the age of 3-4, he was already fluent in some of the most common computer progamming language use like C++/ C# etc.

For a more detailed description about this you can visit this blog link :

After I'm aware of this, I'm like thinking.

What have I been doing for the past 15 ++ years manzx!?

I think all of you should really think about it too!

Till then, Me Signing OFF =X