Thursday, July 16, 2009

Irony and Uncertainties

In the midst of O level Prelims exam now.

Just left with Add. Math, Chemistry, Physics paper 1 and POA papers til next Wednesday. Up until now, I would say its quite impossible to really score well this time round. Subjects like POA and Humans, I doubt I will barely make it. There is just insufficient time to prepare for papers that is not meant for O levels standard.

I'm feeling really drained mentally right now for the different things happening at once. For one, its the overwhelming Prelims and next, having to deal with sudden probable insane stuffs that might happen at home. Mum bid farewell just two days ago and she ain't coming back home for good anymore this time round. This is nothing too much for me as it makes no difference from usual. The bad news is what happens next at home. From what I heard, there are just things that will inflict the constant fear at the back of my head. Things like throwing the kids out of the window and stuffs. It sounds impossible but, you never know.

However, I think this is pretty much a necessary pain we have to go through. I'd rather go through hell for just a period, than to exprience distress everyday when I'm doing my work during the night. I could not stand the false hope that everytime when things seems so alright, and suddenly its hell once again.

I really don't know how all of this will end, but I really hope its gonna settle down real soon, especially when this is a crucial year for me. My studies is the only thing I have left in control with, which I'm gonna make the best out of it.

Sweet sixteen, what a nice gift to behold in irony; how "sweet" could it be?
My simple wish: Quickly get it over, signed and done with.