Yes!
26 days more!
Look closely, its not the date of O's, but the coming of the end!
Oh, I really look forward to the coming of it; tonnes and tonnes of paper waiting to be recycled. Its like what the title says, Genesis! Me coming into being again!
Anyway just in case you're mistaken, nope I'm not declaring I'm done studying. Since I thought that today was quite a fruitful day, i'm just taking a little short break that I have to update a bit.
Well, as always I hate to be in the position I'm in. It's as though all of these "burdens" should be on me when it really shouldn't be the case.
Anyway, the start of Genesis will also be the end of Shannon. Well, he's been staying with me for more than half a year now and in just two weeks time, he will not be anymore.
I really want to thank him for being such a nice tenant; being able to put up with me. I know I'm someone not really many could stand being with, even in school and what more staying together? And guess what!? Trust me, we've never once even so called "quarrelled" before. With him around, there is at least someone just a table away almost 24/7 from me that I could be human with. Otherwise, i'mma pure loner. So thanks a lot bro!
He once asked me, when there wasn't anyone around except the two of us; if I don't feel lonely like this and what more if he wasn't around. Being the ME that I am, I always have an answer. However, during the time I was like totally caught offguard, I didn't know what to answer.
Pathetic yep? Well, so like what you always said,
"live with it"
And I believe like what Mr Adnan said,
"If you think the condition you are caught in is that bad, there are even people worst than you"
No idea why I have to deal with the trouble
when I've created none for all of you
when will the pushing of responsibilities stop?
Its really time to own it and give it manzx
I'm just an ordinary 16 year old kid after all,
just as humane as everyone else