What a title!
Yep, it gets harder by day; from transition to transition.
I'm now two weeks into my working life as a part-timer and all I could say is that I've already grown weary of this kind of lifestyle. When you start working, its true that you're making money but at the same time your expenses shoots up like mad too. Food prices are up and transport included too. What I hate most about my job is the "getting to work from home" process.
The working environment where I'm confined in reeks of negativity all over. Most of the people are short tempered, uncivilised and do not take pride in their work. Well, what can we expect? Most of the people working nowadays do not quit because they have well become slave of finances.
However, just like anything that we do in life. The roots of it is sheer bitterness but the fruits of it is sweet. We just have to keep pressing on and keep on keeping on. This has caused me to realise more that money is not easily earned and at the same time learn how to better manage it wisely. Thank goodness I've conquered two weeks of work and half a month's pay is coming up real soon! Two more weeks more to go and I'm off!
Come to think of it I really miss my secondary school life a lot! I miss how we could all have fun during recess time in a big group together instead of having lunch alone. I miss the atmosphere of non-serious politics that could be gotton over easily. I miss how we get to exercise our brains rather than doing very routine stuffs like a machine. I miss P.E where we use to have our ball games rather than sitting down all day long. I really miss how I could have enough time on my computer and work hard for studies simultaneously rather than not having any time and not being productive at all. I really really miss all of my friends and teachers!
I feel I've really gone down a level intellectually. During those day-dreaming when no one is around moment at work. I tried forming a few A.Maths questions which might be wrong and I don't even know how to solve them already. This was what Mr Chew, my mum and many others said, its not all about the content but its about the critical thinking process.
Well well well, all of these would have to wait to be proven. For now, my main burden is the release of O' level results. I'm picturing too many what if's and what if's situation, and I'm really starting to get real fearful of it. Well some of you would say, "Hello? Are you kidding me Gerald? ". On the contrary, I've gone through a lot myself to know that there are no absolutes.
Wordy post? Well, the days of pictorial posting is over for now already.
Kissing goodbye to my once active and averagely 55 unique readership per day statistic blog!