Monday, March 05, 2007

Hello!

Its been more than a week since I last posted. I've been sick again now. Well, I think it may be due to exhaustion that led to it. Today went to school in the morning and I forgot to take my attendance using the new system, using fingerprint to take attendance. Went to the central square and I suddenly remembered it. I saw a swarm of student gathering outside D&T room taking their attendance. So I told Ms Leong, she told Ms Bay and Ms Bay asked me to take my bag with me to take my attendance. It nearly brought me into trouble. I walked outside the general office and took my attendance, when I was about to walk back to central square, I was nearly asked to stop by Mr Kamil. He thought that I am late for school and trying to sneak in to school.

Anyway, I it was really kind of a breakthrough for me on Saturday. I played for the combined CG led by Pst YK. The CG is about 30-40 people . The person opposite me was about 9-10 m away. It is the first time I attend a CG led by pst and the last CG for now with E237. Well its kind of sad but I think it is the time that we can grow more. Anyway, its not that we will not see each other again. I will still get to see Mic twice a week.

Yay! After 10 weeks, we finally have a break from school. This is the last week of the term and I'm glad that my hard work for many things had not been paid off. Firstly, its my studies. I had done reasonably well compared to last year result and I'm able to catch up with Maths, thanks to Mic. Usually, I'm like always far behind what was taught to us. Another one is CCA. What I thought of to teach my section finally works! We are now better, we are able to blend, sing in harmony and we are now stronger and louder. This is yet another breakthrough for me, cause I had been thinking of ways to improve and nothing really works for the previous weeks. I don't really knew much to guide people. Thank God after some recompilation of information from internet, conductor and people, I am able to do it.

It's really quite long, since I am contacted by my guitar lesson ICs. I do not know when is the test going to be held. I think it should be round the corner. Hope that I will be able to do well for it.

Really feeling sick now and I have to go visit the doctor soon. Remember to leave a tag when you read this. Wahahahas gtg bye!