Monday, May 14, 2007

Alive

Hi Hi Finally Updating!

From the 25th April till now! hahas Anyway, exams over and I think I should do quite OK for the papers. There's breakthrough in MSL that's really wonderful, long a waited. Felt that our efforts has not gone to waste but God is always faithful. Doors has been opening up. That's really awesome!

Anyway, it's gonna be EMERGE 2007 soon. 3 more weeks, I know it's gonna be great! Although very a pity I did not join any competition. It will be fun and exciting, more than that, I believe God is gonna move in a great way during emerge.

And in June my cell group E237 gonna hold a chalet. Yay! Look forward to it, it's gonna be fun. It will be on 13th June to the 15th June. I think I am going to stay for two nights, since it's a holiday!

Had been going for all the sermon on the mount series and I planned to attend all the services, it's really great! But, sadly gonna miss this Saturday service already. Got a concert to attend at esplanade and teachers had already bought the tickets, so no choice. Whether I attend or not, I still have to pay, unless someone that is already not going is willing to take my ticket. For those that ask me (you know who you are) to prioritize between school event and church, what do you think? It's rather obvious and if I have a choice I will never choose to watch a Children choir sing than to go service.

Anyway, I'm gonna update again fast. Please leave tags, to revive this blog =) bye!