Hi!
Today is the last day of school, it's time we should start rejoicing and yet time to prepare also. Should we lag for one month or should we keep going on? This will be the question many will ponder on. Got back my report book today, compared to the first term, I dropped quite a bit. Although it stated that I leaped 11 position, but that was only in comparison to last year's result. For sure, I shouldn't be that "happy" as maybe some people thought I will be. I decided that I will not totally let go of studies for this one month, as I have did previously in all the other holidays. Also, I want to encourage people that did not do well, but at least there's improvement or even staying static to strive harder for next term.
Good luck also to those that thinks that everything happened by luck and hope that by luck you will do better and also strive by luck =) ahahas
Anyway, thanks to those who have been helping me to click the advertisement, your help is very much appreciated. I had been thinking of creating my own web and own design, but come to think of it, I don't really know what I want to do. So what if I can design some silly stuff? It's all just random thought that just came in when I had nothing to do. Creating a website requires a lot of planning and time. I'm not going to do it for my own viewing pleasure, it's only self-indulgence and meaningless, unless it carries great significance for others.
Well, this is the summary of my result:
English -> 64.4%
Math -> 73.2%
Science -> 77.3%
M.T -> 51.6%
Geography -> 78.9%
History -> 65.8%
Literature -> 61%
D&T -> 69%
Art-> 65%
Overall -> 67.4%
Yawns..... It's now so early in the morning. Zz
Please leave tags =)
Bye