Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Look

Now everyone, this will be the new look. Finally after a very long time, I've got back interest in design, so I went trying to design my own banner. Please comment about it and about the overview of the blog skin. Thank you!

I think my mid-year result is quite average. No fails, three distinction and the rest are either B or C. Holidays are coming soon, but the sad thing is, it's only until 24th June 2007. Quite short huh.

Anyway, I think that Adobe Photoshop CS 2 is really cool. It has all the function, only depending on how we are able to fully utilize it. Go borrow some books from library, it has tons of information to check out. It's really a high end product for professionals. It cost about $1200 for the original ones.

Gotta go, going to update soon ! Bye