Hello !
Just came back from Downtown East chalet! We had fun together for this 2 1/2 days. But at the same time, very tiring. Hahas
First day was the best out of the 2 1/2. We went there earlier to swim before we check in and to also wait for those that haven't came. Later on went to the chalet, room 1722. We slacked there quite a while and started the bbq. It took us a long time to start the fire and the thing is we thought that we were successful the first time, and the heat is gone after 15 mins or so. So no choice, gotta start a new one, but now it's faster. We got all the tools we need to do it quickly and thanks to our neighbour! Sad thing was, I didn't manage to bbq a cooked chicken. It's like no matter how long there was still blood. Bahzz.... forget it.
Later we started throwing water bombs. It was kind of fun, but can be better with game incorporated together. We went for night cycling for a while, went from pasir ris to loyang and then went back. Actually I want to go on riding till morning 6 or 7 and return just nice at 10 to return the bike, but gotta think of others too. Good thing is, it didn't rain this time round!
Second day was kind of boring, went to Escape theme park for only about 2 hrs and went back to slack already. Now I find the rides quite boring already, cept for the go-kart. That time we went there from 12+ to 8 pm. After that was dinner and we stayed in the room until next morning, had our breakfast and went home! Wow, time past really fast!
Shannon wasn't feeling well, so he came to my house and rest. After that we spend the whole day playing DotA and some other things. He went back at about 7+ and I went on to practice guitar. Long time didn't touch it already, so I practiced for quite a while.
And now finally sitting down and typing. After all this "fun", now I'm gonna CHIONG for my End of year paper already. I really wanna do well and get to the class I want. I have confidence, but I just need to really really study hard.
K gotta end here. Leava a tag =) Blog dying hahas