Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Yo! I'm feeeling so happy now! School gonna break for 1 weeks and the next chalet is going to happened. And I've been so playful nowadays. Now I'm playing O2jam, Frozen Throne, Counter-Strike and The Lord of the Rings. Like the past, just without maplestory. Hahas

I feel that art lessons in school is a utter waste of time. We don't get to learn anything new and were expected to meet the high expectation. Teacher like give us something, say like Cubism. Den we need to complete 1 cubism with just 1 week, without having any knowledge about it. Teacher just need to show us a picture and tell us that is cubism and she expects that we do cubism. If it's so simple, why not try reading one book and write another book that's the same Genre? This I find ridiculous and the teacher doesn't seems to realize it.