Saturday, January 26, 2008

I've stopped blogging for quite a while already, many things happened and right now I'm quite stress over life. The first few weeks of school can be said as a trailer for the year, I've been getting many homeworks and some CCA and school commitment. One of the main challenges is my chinese, I really can't cope with the expectations right now and really hope that as time passes I will adapt to the changes. It's my first time spending so much time on chinese assignments and things didn't work out well.

For CCA I think maybe it's time for me to let go abit, I really think I've gone overboard commiting to the point that I sacrificed my sleeping time for it. I figure things won't work out if the effort isn't balanced and we need a team of commited people not just maybe the committee?
The environment champs thing had came out and at point to point I am called out to do presentation for the EE Hub.

Just came back from the Sec 3 Adventure camp. It was not as fun as I've expected, but overall still not bad and objective is obtained. I now know the class and friends better, the camp is sort of like a bonding period or the transition period. Main thing I like the most about the camp is the high elements, doing absiling, rock climbing and challenge road course. Didn't feel quite well for the camp, many reasons to it and things doesn't feel right at all.

Went back home on friday and to my surprised I found out my mum went out of job. That's really bad news to me, she is the breadwinner for us. Really pray hard that she will not stay jobless for too long and opportunity to come in quickly as possible. It's nearing the month end and I don't know how is everything going to work out. I don't know if I should say this is a crisis or a turning point for a more than enough result, but one thing I know I really need to ration my finance tight from now on.

Will update blog more frequently from now on, going to stop here for now.