Friday, February 22, 2008

This time round it's really a long time after the last update. I've been quite busy, the chinese new year was quite an enjoyable but tired one. Get to have Ang Paos and made some deposits. I'm also very happy that I got myself a new Dell LCD Flat Panel 19 Inch. It cost me $200, which is too much for me to afford. I was fortunate my parents was willing to fork out each $50.

Studies wise, I've been able to be on track nowadays. I just need somemore practice to go on and extra hardwork. Really can't just depend on what was taught in class, to understand fully I need to read the textbooks. Same applies to all other subjects except Chinese. Chinese really can't be studied from the textbook, merely memorizing words from the book. It's now sort of like a general knowledge chinese test. It sounds easier but as a matter of fact the difficulty level is pushed even greater.

Thinking of the last year, I surely miss every bit of it. In sec 2, I get to be release from school earlier and the workload, stress level and difficulty is much much lower compared to now. Last time when there's test, I just need to briefly read and try my luck in thinking what I can think of on doing the paper. Sometimes I'm still able to get high scores, but now not at all. What I really miss the most is the Classroom itself and of course the people as well. Not much friends (but made many aquaintance) around nowadays in my class and sometimes gets to feel like I'm confined into a vacuum state. X spreads with Y and leaves behind it's Z leaving him to be ignored and mocked at? All these illuminates the saturation and luminosity of a once thought to be, a lightly pigmented potrait. Or depicts a colour blinded eye now gets to unfold it's unblinded potential.

Hope I do well for my Physics test tomorrow, had been spending days in studying it. Gonna end here and will post again soon.