Friday, February 29, 2008

This week is really the worst week I ever had in my life. I am sick throughout the five days of schools and had four days of MC. In the process of resting and consulting the doctor, I lost my phone. I don't know why and how, it's just gone. I'm very sure no one took it, I've just misplaced it but I really can't find it. For that it really worried me alot. At first I thought that I've lost all my contacts and I don't know how am I going to contact others without having phone for two days. Good thing is, on the third day the replacement of new SIM card came and I got a older contacts backup at my old phone, so only lost the recently added contacts. Now I'm using w810i still the same number.

For the past 2/4 days I've been suffering from gastric flu amd the later part of the 4 days I'm just having high fever and some unbearable headache. One thing I really don't understand is how could a fever last so long until even now when I'm writing this sentence. One more thing is when I was absent for the first day the first reaction I got from my "friends" was " you really sick meh?, I thought you just don't want to come." when some of them know about the second day it was " got so serious anot?". To get this kind of response and what I'm going through, I really got nothing to say.

These few days is also where some serious family problem occured or rather surfaced recently. But this time round it's really serious, I really hope it will end soon in a positive manner or this problem will change my life forever.

Back in school, everything stills remain the same (You get me going and then you say goodbye, I'm heated up and you just leave me there to take care of myself) . The only difference being 1 more person fighting for oxygen. I really got some serious catching up to be done. Unfortunately, it looks like I can't depent much on anyone, just gotta help myself. It's funny that sometimes class or lessons feels like I'm all alone by myself facing a speaking textbook and interacting with anything that is dead and I think the rest might just be feeling the opposite, thinking I'm dead in my own world? I don't know.