Monday, March 31, 2008

Last saturday was a tiring one, it was Mia Musica 2008!

Well, spent the whole day at Victoria Concert Hall. I've been there quite a few times already and I found out there's acutually a Victoria Theatre beneath VCH. That place is cool! I think it suits choir and other performing groups way much better. It sort of look like the Science Centre Omnimax Theatre. red chairs, red curtains and it's spherical.

Morning didn't woke up on time and I thought I was gonna be late, in the end went canteen, waited and wasted time only. It came so soon and it's already our afternoon performing session. Didn't thought that there would be as much people, the floor section was all filled up. I don't know how did it went, not much comment from the noon session. But I think the night session, main show is much better. I saw the video of us singing with the move. I was quite surprised to see coordination for the moves, it was quite sharp. Pathetically there's only 4 guys in the choir, much of our parts are muffled. Something I didn't expect was that, they actually removed the grand finale for the end. It will be much glorious and grander.

I've decided that I'm gonna give up all of it all. Not gonna put any more thought to it and never turn my face to it again. I realised how foolish I am now, I've really been way way out of track on much more important stuff. Though this isn't what I really wanted but it just wasn't worth it.

Mid-year examinations is just round the corner. April 20-30 period. It will be crucial as it's gonna determine what subjects I need to drop. Hope I am able to buck up enough and do well. Gonna put my heart into getting my goal.

Singapore Poly
L1R4: 13
Infocomm Security Management