Then it came clear to me that I've overslept and I recalled what I've done before I slept yesterday. I slept at around 1.30 am. Managed to finish the recent chinese assignment, some A math. Most importantly, the very last minute stuff... The Pride design entry!
I actually wanted to forget about it, but I felt bad about it for dragging like more than 2 weeks. Everytime saying I will do it the next day, but done nothing. So I went ahead and did something about it. Got a rather vague idea from Qinhui and Yueting, so according to what's said, I came out with something like this :

Though I'm not sure I've done it correctly, but I've already submitted it. So hope it gets accepted.
For the past few days I've also been working on the Earth Day Posters for school. Haven't finalised it yet. After it's done I would upload it here. Support Earth Day! Hear the call! Go Green! lols
Anyway, it's not like I'm playing truant today. I'm like having this headache for quite long already, I'm gonna visit the clinic later on. I might get 2 days of MC, depends on what the doctor says.
" Life is 10% what happened and 90% how we react to it"