Went to Christalite home last friday for "CIP", it lasted for around 1 hr and 30 mins I think. It was kind of boring and awkard at first. We were assigned to do koraoke and interacting with the people in the home. Well, I guess doing koraoke isn't really much of doing community work, maybe providing entertainment or enjoying? I don't know. It was so awkard at first, went to looked around for people that are alone and looks friendly. Greeted them and started conversations. It was kind of enjoyable interacting with them, you get to know about their lives and when their faces turns from gloom to sparkle, you find joy. Maybe because you made someone day or at least to that little change, you made a difference.
Saturday, went to bugis and Kyrene joined me. Really Thanks! I bought a myuk pencil case and also a East Sheen DIY 4x4x4 cube. I also went to a few guitar shop, I've decided on getting a TGM Les Paul. It comes with a package from the uncle I knew. It really is a good deal and it comes at $395. I'm so gonna get it as soon as I can!