There are so many things running through my mind.
Disappointment is the only thing I could find.
All you damn lies
All them damn nights I cried
I'm through with that
I'm not playing it's a fact
You turned out to be my ultimate disappointment
You know how I think, and what I feel
I have told myself that you were always real,
But when I needed you there, you came, you hid, and then you went.
But hey, its my fault I left myself unprotected,
I should have not let my defenses down
But part of me won't agree that's you
So why do you have to disappoint me so sound,
You have the power to make my world go round,
Instead you use it to drive me down
One day I might not care for you, I hope you know.
I never want that day to come
Cause you always bring such unobtainable joy
I hope one day you’ll turn from the ways of yours,
But until that day, you always remain, My Ultimate Disappointment.
Just know that what goes around comes back,
and around this time full of disappointment.