Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Have been quite busy lately since the start of school, which is like already seven days. The homework seems never ending and the expectations is set high for the project. I'm really working hard now for my subjects but one way or another I got hindrances in my way.

Give you examples, everytime for this week I want to start either revising my science and do some homework I get obstructed. Firstly, my dad would call me at the phone ask where am I then ask me do somethings. Later when he get home he would ask me to help him with his new phone. After that, my mum will ask me to teach younger sibilings and if I refused it would be as if I'm irresponsible or selfish that kind of thing. Later, my elder brother would ask me to run some errand for him. Bring money, socks, shoes, card and etc etc to him downstairs or even recently ask me to fix the trojan in his comp.

I'm overloaded and the demend keeps going up in school. Really feeling kind of stress and pressured. I really decided I want to do well for my maths, the 2 A1 subjects for my O lvls. I'm also getting way too tired. Everyday sleep at about 12 am - 1 am and wake up at 6 am, after that go school alr 3/4 of the day gone. Come back from school still spend time doing school work and time just passed so fast.

The thing that I really think got into my head and I studied is A math. Really really thanks to Chewyan and Justin for helping me in it. Without the help I think I would be worst than what I am now.



It's getting harder to relate,
don't want to make the same mistake.