Monday, July 14, 2008

Yo guys! I'm back to update.

The chinese nationals are coming over to our school tomorrow for an exchange programme. I will be hosting one of the student, I hope he's someone friendly. Well, basically those that needs to host the students is able to skip some lessons through the morning but after some activites we'll move on to having normal lessons in class. On the contrary, I'm visiting them during the early November. How? Of course I will be flying over to China, Su Zhou or maybe Shang Hai. I think it's going to last for two weeks or so, it's still four months away. I'm so looking forward to the trip, sadly I still have to attend the extended curriculum after the End Of Year Examinations.

Today was a fast day. I reached school around 7.18 I guess, I'm always on the dot. Reason being I don't like going school before the dot. I sit down alone, make me seem like a loner or emo and nobody I know that would talk to me or be with me is there like 10 or 5 mins after I reached. Worst still if all of them are absent at the same time in a day.

Life in school is really a bore and it's also a place where our energy is constantly being leeched by one another, be it teachers or others; trust me, whatever you've done or put in effort it's all constantly being leeched. It's just whether are you able to see it. I ain't saying its wrong or what, it's just a matter of how willing are you to open and share what you have. I'm perfectly alright with it, I'm just stating my observations.

Maybe it's just me not being that easily sociable or I'm just too different from what is normal. I don't know, but I feel I'm quite left out at times even though I might seem like I've got many things to talk about or maybe everything is just crap if you like it. Probably it just takes more time to blend in or to adapt but I don't really want to bother about it anymore. People get weird and weirder each day and it's just too hard to relate. For now, I tend to conform to this mindset that whatever I start building will eventually come to waste. One of it really wasted me and shook me so much that I've regretted most of my past decisions from sec1 and decided on to not build anything of that large scale. Now I think, double think and triple think whatever I'm going to do, whether is it going to waste. What for start anything and know that it's going to waste? I want to Built to Last.

Anyway it's just only going to be about 15 more months and I'm out.

Time really flies at rate of no kidding speed, I only wish for now that it could just pass like its one second for the pathetic 15 months left.

SP DICSM here I am, Send for ME!

Zo Lang Ai Zai