Hi everyone! Back to posting entries once again. I noticed I only update my blog like only a few weeks after the last time of updating. In the past it's like once every 3 or 4 days, even further back it's like everyday I blogged. Life is just getting more and more busier and tiring. The good thing is you focus on the gain and not on the pain you go through everytime and you will begin to see good results and breakthrough coming in like never before.
I really think and I'm convinced that we shouldn't all limit ourselves to the average lifestyle. In fact, we should see ourselves doing things that we never thought we could. For a man thinks, so is he. If people start to see themselves and is convinced of the ability in doing great things and prioritise it, then naturally plans would start to formulate up and things start falling into place. When the vision is upholded then the path will be set. Living a life with or without a vision is just like the difference between a blind man and someone who can see. Picture that!
One of the greatest things I could see happening to me is doing well for O lvls. In about 14 months, the time will come. Although I didn't really started well on time at the beginning of the year but I'm working on it now. The Mid-year could be said like a wake up call for me, the moment I saw my report card, it's like suddenly i'm awaken from the land of complacency to reality. I got a fright and can foresee that if I continue at this rate, then the same result will hold true when it comes to O lvls.
I've decided I need to work and labour for what I want and intended for. For this recent months I've been really getting myself out of the gaming world, I keep myself entertained only with movies I watched like once or twice a week at home, I don't watch TV at all. Subjects that I feel and think is important I try my best to complete given assignments. For the results, I've indeed see some improvement and I think this is just only a glimpse of it.
The joy and the sense of achievement you experienced in getting good grades, is totally electrifying and awesome! I've only really experienced it once at the start of sec 2, because I've not been doing well when I was in sec 1 and then suddenly there was a jump. One of the person I'm encouraged by is Kyrene. In the past she used to flunk and do badly in her maths but now she does it much better, even better than me. What this says? It means that things you really want to achieve can be done, its just how willing are you to commit your time, your effort and your patience into it.
I really encourage all of you to press on and start giving up thoughts of giving up. Don't lose heart in the midst of labouring, circumstances may come and hindrace you but its only gonna be temporary. You do what you need to do to do what you want to do. This is the art of perseverance, you give up the thoughts of giving up and keep on keeping on!
Zo Lang Ai Zai