Monday, July 02, 2007

Hello Everyone!

Yeah! I just got a new printer, EPSON stylus C90. It's printing quality is not bad, but the printing rate is not fast though, 22ppm. Well, I'm very happy that I have finally got what I wanted and I found out that my desktop is old. I wanted to upgrade my ram to 1 GB, but it cost about $130. With a new comp, upgrading to the same memory only cost $85. This made me giving up the idea of upgrading my desktop, I'd rather save to buy a new desktop.

Sigh... Being engage in everything that I can, be it school, studies, church and friends. And the time that cost me to be commited in it. I realised I've neglected the family part. I feel I took that for grunted and it seems that I'm using them to get to my good and not fully appreaciating everyone of them. Learning to impact lifes outside the four walls, but what about people in the four walls? I suddenly felt so convicted by it and what about honoring you parents? Mother's and Father's day just passed by as if it's a normal day, nothing much. All the birthday also just passed by and it seems I have done nothing about it.

And I also got to this thinking, what's the point of having all the acheivement and influence, when in my family, it's just like figuratively a cold war. Or somthing even worst, maybe I'm emotionally shutdown, I don't know how to express love? I don't know, just gotta think of something to do about it.