Friday, July 27, 2007

HI long time no post.

Now I realize time is really getting more and more precious. Time past fast and I am really cramped up with things. Monday was school and then choir practice to about 6pm, which I feel is like a total waste of time. Tuesday was the literature role play test, stayed back till about 4pm+. Wednesday really thank God for the breakthrough, finally our school prayer meeting has started and I'm first time leading. Everything went to about 6pm. Thursday was PROJECT Help after school, went to Fuchun primary to coach the primary 6 pupils maths for 1 1/2hrs. After that I helped my parents cell play guitar and it went to about 10pm plus. Today was a bit more relaxing school released at 12.30 pm, reached home about 1 pm and had tuition at about 2.45pm. It all ended at 5pm.

1hr 10 min later will be my birthday! congratz to myself getting older a year. No plan for celebration, maybe going to watch movie with Shannon only. Sigh, I'm so tired.