This week is so tiring. Since tuesday, my younger brother ernest has been sleeping with me. The first day was quite alright, I can sleep through the night peacely. However, the following night was nightmare! I just don't know why I cant get to sleep, maybe it's because Ernest was too resltless and cause me to feel distracted or am I thinking too much? The never ending stuff in school keeps prevailing, teachers never fail to give homework everyday and some stuff is really ridiculous. Now need to prepare 2 role play together with my group, which I think won't be a success at the end. Haiz.... It's just a lot of thing together and I never got enough sleep.
Yesterday was really a full day thing. After school was about going to be 1 pm already, by the time reach home, already 1 plus. Went to bath, have some light lunch and it was about 2.30pm. That's where tuition started, it ended at about 4.30pm and I began to prepare for cellgroup songs. After everything, when I was about to go off, Xiaoxin called me and said his printer is not with him and I printed 1 copy at my house. I quickly rushed to causeway point B1, the camara shop where I can photocopy and I told the person, I want 15 pieces, and it was $1.50. My hands automatically went to my back pocket and to my surprise, where's my wallet!?
Argh....... I called kent and he was already walking to causeway point, so no choice already, lend from him first.
After that cell group started and clearly, I wasn't playing the songs very well, quite abit of glitches here and there, but I was glad that it didn't affect the flow much, the cell group was great!
Tomorrow will be having the "Last Supper" for MunKiat with cell peeps. It will be at marina bay 6 pm. I think I will need to rest well today, if not I think Monday I sure die. Hahas