C'est La Vie - That's Life . .

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I stand alone
Before your throne
My soul laid bare as I come undone

Your reaching in
into my heart
Your light has filled my darkest parts

Draw me near to your throne
with angels all around crying out

Touch my lips with your fire
In your glory my I be found

I wanna stay
I wanna stay here with you
Posted by Gerald at 6:32 am
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (35)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2008 (66)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (46)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • I stand aloneBefore your throneMy soul laid bare a...
      • HI long time no post.Now I realize time is really ...
      • This week is so tiring. Since tuesday, my younger ...
      • Hello Everyone!Yeah! I just got a new printer, EPS...
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (22)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (8)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.