Thursday, October 11, 2007

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade

As written in the title, WoW TBC. I've been playing that for the past few days, it's quite interesting and fun when played together with friends. I am a Gnome, Mage and currently level 13. I'm looking for people that is interested to play a private server that has quite a low population, so I'm trying hard to improve it. People that are interested can tag me at the tagboard and I will look to it.

Ok, back to yesterday. Wooo, yesterday is a holiday and I woke up at 6.45am. Supposed to meet Lionel at 7am at breadtalk but I don't think I can make it already. So I called him and hoping that he will also be late. So in the end, we managed to meet at 7.20. The main purpose for waking up early is to send off Junwen to China. In the cellgroup, only Lionel and me were present, the rest were his friends and family. We felt so awkard then, knowing only a few people. We reach Changi Airport at 8.35 and meet Junwen at about 8.45. Then he told us the he will be going in at 9.10. Lionel and me sianz 1/2, from woodlands go there about 30 mins den go back woodlands already, like waste trip. Then I told Lionel " To us may be "sianz" or what, but hope to him will be meaningful". Then, we went back woodlands.

Went to Lionel house, help reformat his Esys Comp using his recovery disc. He thought that reformatting requires windows xp disc and didn't know that recovery disc is also able to. Setup the comp til about 3pm +, then went to the KFC for "lunch" and continued to WoW when I reached home.

K....... I gonna go WoW now! (Tag the Tagboard) xD
TTT