Friday, October 05, 2007

Hello everyone! Long time didn't post already, now nothing to do, so came back and update a bit. xD

This week is the exam period and I get to go home earlier than normal days and it's also the sign that holiday is coming! I think I'm going to do Okay for the examinations and I felt a sense of relieved for this EOY. I still remember how I was struggling for the previous EOY during sec 1, that's the worst times I had in school. During maths paper I will get so anxious, as I didn't get used to the change from Primary 6, so I really did badly for all maths paper. However, my mum wanted me to improve, so she ask me to find out about tuition for my weak subjects and I was so very reluctant to even think about it. I did not found out anything, instead it was offered to me. So I thought why not give it a try, so now having tuition for about near to 1 year and having working harder, I was able to build up my foundation. This indeed have lead me to do better and I feel so much better compared to last year. xD

Although this is the exam week, I slacked quite a bit also. While others are mugging hard, I'm online for the whole day, looking out for new things. I've not switch off my comp since Tuesday, I'm downloading a few movies and games. Game being the longest. I've found out that World of Warcraft actually has private server and it's free! I had long wanted to start WoW, but it requires to pay, so I forget about it. Now I'm still dling it, at 56% and I think it's gonna take 1 1/2 more days. xD

Monday is the last paper for this year's EOY, so all the best to me! xD Bye gonna update again soon. =)