Yesterday, I helped Kyrene restring her classical guitar and it took me quite long. I wasn't used to it and it was quite troublesome. You need to tie a knot at the saddle and you need to think of how not to let the 1st string slip off the tuning mechanics. After that was tuning it, you cant tune it without turning many loops and it was really different from acoustic guitar. The strings are, I think more elastic and needs more stretching.
Tricia also came along with Kyrene, they took some sweet and my younger siblings went to "kope" some away. Kyrene also bought me drink for my wage. After that, we went to Cwp foodcourt for lunch, and waited for lionel too. We was about to meet Sharon and company at Amk hub, but when we reached we don't know where to find them. We walked around and slacked, we were "chased" off by the security guards for sitting down at a "ulu" place. Went to have ice-cream and we sat down at the central stage of Amk Central and started chatting till 6pm +. "Laugh Out Louds"
At least I wasn't staying at home rotting, doing nothing.
Anyway, the reason why we were able to went out yesterday was because it was promotion day! Teachers would sit down together and discuss which students should go to which stream and classes. I was afraid that I would get separated from my friends, especially if I'm alone and don't know anyone, like those days in Sec 1.
Hope that as much as possible, I would still be in the same class with as many friends as possible. Good luck to all!