Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Back from Suntec Convention now.....

It was really not fun at all spending time in that building from 7.45 am to 4.45 pm. Most of the time I need to be standing up and waiting for people to come our booth. There weren't many people that came to our booth which makes it quite boring to stand there. But the most important and exciting part was the visitation of reporters from Straits Times and Lian He Press Holdings, and of course the Guest of Honour. The reporters came in and interviewed the two teachers and 3 of the pupils. Sadly, I wasn't the one that was asked and those that were approached had their names being notted down by the reporters. One of them even took down Threvin contact.

Another thing that was not fun is......Waking UP at 6.10 AM! Gotta REACH school at 7 AM!
Good thing was I didn't have a hard time waking up and I wasn't late. I carried a bag with the blazer and tye, but I Forgot MY HANGER and because of this I am required to go back school on Friday to return everything with the hanger. Kind of stupid going back school just to return things and go home..... =.=

Well, forget about what happened.... Now about Yesterday!
o4o8 peeps with me went to the cinema for movie. We watched the Game Plan by Dywane "The Rock" Johnson. At first I thought that the show wasn't really that fantastic because of the review I read online and the comments people gave to the film. But I am astonished by what was put off. The jokes of the show was exceedingly hilarious and I kind of get what the film was portraying. I guess it is saying that life shouldn't be overwhelmed by selfish ambitions and being so full of ourselves, but understanding what other fields of interest (e.g sports) is and also appreciating loved ones, as when their gone it will be too late to regret. I like what the person said in the film, " Show that you love her and tell her that nothin's gonna change that"

After that we went to Civic Centre. Lionel and me went to the Library and I have acheived something! , which I shall not reveal. The rest went to Jolli bean and we bought drinks from the Ah Yat, it was Uber Expensive and it wasn't nice at all. So never go there for drinks if you happen to have read this or already know it.

I'm very tired standing the whole day and I gonna go have dinner and Sleep! Bye! xD