One week have passed and I had gone back to school for 2 times that week. We have this booth that will be set-up at the Suntec Convention and Exhibition Hall for the School Environment Education Module. This will be on the 6th and 7th of November, note that on the 7th of November it will be open to public. I will be there stationed as one of the first presenter for the booth. This is also the reason why I'm going back to school, to practice the script.
I personally feel that memorising the script is kind of like being robotic, in the sense that you cant say what you really think about something and it feel like you being controlled. When the time comes where people ask you about your experience, you will need to express it out yourself and if you are not able to do it, it will be very disgracing. What I feel the school should do is to let us analyze the chart and decide for ourselves what are we going to elaborate about it. And since we kind of really know what we are talking about, when question arises it would sound more natural.

Anyway, back to yesterday. I was watching the documentry " An Inconvenient Truth" and all I can say about the show is AWESOME! I really recommend everyone that has never watched the film to watch it. It really shows how big an impact can global warming cause to our civilisation. You cant visualise how grave is the consequence of global warming by just studying the Geography textbook, it only give a brief description of the theory and examples of it. The film shows you the big difference and many detailed chain effects it will create. Although the there is an political issue about the film for Al Gore, but just watch how he brings out the message clearly and the description given for catastrophic events. It's just Fantastic!
There is also a song at the start of the credit play " I Need To Wake Up" by Melissa Etheridge. It's very nice and noticed I have place a section on the right, "Jukebox" playing her song.
Enjoy then! Bye