Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hello! lols

I noticed that I've have not been doing any sports since this holiday or say only 1 time per week during PE lessons. I'm getting more and more unfit. One sign could be that I pant more with little activities. For example, going up the stairs, doing little excercises like 5 push ups or 5 situps or even only running one round around the track. And something I wished that will never happened is my stamina is going down. Which means I will be worst and worst for my 2.4km run and there's still 2 more Nafa test to go in the Secondary years. My timing used to be like 10 mins close to 11 mins plus, fastest will be 10.44mins, but now...... it is 13++. It's really bad.

Anyway, I went to one of the CC in Tampines last Saturday to have badminton with my fellow cg friends. It was kind of fun and very tiring as well. That place was extremely stuffy, like how it was during the IPP drills in school. There isn't supposed to be fan, because we're obviously playing badminton and of course turning on the air-con will result in extra charges. So we have to bear with the stuffy condition in there. As usual, I jumped a lot during badminton and it caused me to have very bad muscleache the next day. It was like my limbs muscle had strings attached to it and everytime I make some movement it will pullll. PAin PAin

Now Sunday after service went to Pitstop cafe at circular road, near Raffles MRT; with Derek, Peiqi and Derek's sister. It was very fun! I went there for like two times with my ex-cg mates before, last year. It really is a good place to hang out at. Well, it's sort of like a cafe, there's food, drinks and the main thing is there is lot's of fun boardgames and card games. There will be one assistant there stationed for your table for all the introduction of games and recommendations. The Service was relatively good and it's also not that expensive, provided you don't bomb the food menu.

Well, I had fun there and I think I'm going again soon with my friends!

Bye