I finally got the Class T shirt on Sunday night. The supplier really provides good service to his customers and I really rank him no. 1 for service providing. The first time we met him was outside Orange Julius near the Taxi Stand and we got the price of the Class T we're customizing, which is $15. It turned out to be cheaper than we expected and kind of solved some money issues too. He didn't request for a deposit and have started started to print it when we had confirmed with him the sizes and quantity. He also delivered it to my place, I just have to go to the ground floor to collect from him. Because of some bad arrangement, I cant pass the money to him yet and he suggest that I give to him the next day when I've got it.
Next day, I went to school for choir meeting then discusssed about the CCA open house. Got many stuff to be done by then, the major thing is the compilation of the video for me. I met Kyrene later on to collect the money and went home to meet Tricia and Lionel. They're helping me to distribute. Went to Orange Julius and distributed it and I'm left with only 4 now.
Anyway, back to the service thing. I really think that when we have paid for a service, it should be the best a service provider can give us. For example, how many of you have went to some stalls that when you talked to them or enquire about things, they don't even look at you when they reply and seems like they do not care. Or people giving attitude that as if we have owed them 10000000 millions millions trillions! This are all so ridiculous!
The best example is those bus drivers and control station staffs. They are all from SMRT and I've saw in some advertising that their core values is Excellence, Respect, Responsibility, Recognition and Commitment to the Public. This is all CRAP!
And their mission is
" To be the customers' choice by providing a safe, reliable and FRIENDLY travel experince that is ENHANCED through CONVENIENT and INNOVATIVE services."
C'mon, I wonder how many people out there have experienced rude bus drivers that will squeal over 5 CENTS and often tell off people when it's their system malfunctioning. I remember one time I Really Did have my E-z link in my wallet and I tap it, nothing come off. The uncle said I'm trying to cheat him, so I took out it and show him right at his face, and his reaction was like
" Hmm.... you're lucky this time round that I didn't catch you without ur card inside or else....."
This is really not up to mark and imagine it's a tourist, what will they think? They do not wait for you when you are just like 5m away and just closed the doors. One time I got this reaction, the uncle smiling and me saying Bye Bye, I really got very angry after that. Some bus driver also drive slowly on purpose as there is not much people around and its really annoying to find yourself in that bus when you are gonna be LATE.
So next time when you are confronted by any of those bus drivers, you can ask them " What is your core values and what do your company strive to provide us customers? And what are you showing me now?" I really feel that if you want your customers then value your customer, don't provide half-filled stuff to people.
kk this is quite a long post, gonna end here xD