I'm very surprised, shocked and touched that my mum actually sent me a sms, wishing me and explaining things. When I saw it, tears automatically came rushing out but I controllled. It was on thursday almost after recess before Emath lesson. At least for now, I know that my existence matters. I've been thinking and rationalising, actually thinking myself into believing that each year is just going to get more and more pathetic, thinking no one really care for me and just accept it as life, making things easier for me by not thinking about it. I know for now I'm not right about it but also not totally wrong about it either, it's just somewhere in between the line.
I've started to count my blessings and I realised that this year, the gift I received is far more than any other years. I'm very happy and thankful about it, I really appreciate everyone who went that extra mile just for me. I've got myself a Billabong wallet and two new shirts from my parents, a t-shirt and birthday card from Cellgroup, a Sensonic headphone from shannon, electric guitar partially from bro, kyrene, shannon and chinann, A chocolate bar from Qinhui and finally another brithday card from my class!