Hi everyone!
Hmm, it seems like it is still very inactive here. Is it because I change address? Okay never mind. Anyway, the guitar for One Way mini-test was post-poned. Yay! Walter will be busy having rehearsal with church. Still got some time to practice my chord transition. For YaoPeng, XiaoXin, Zhi Jian and Amanda, if you happen to pass by my blog, can you all tell me whether are you able to cooked at Jocelin's house on wednesday(27/12/06). It is for the preparation for Thanksgiving CellGroup, so after the preparation we will proceed to jurong west church.
Saturday Praise, from where we started I think its not bad already. Jia You! Mic I believe you can do it. Although there are no mistakes of chords, but I also need to improve, need to get into the groove of the song and really totally analyze the song. Sorry i didn't fufill fully analyzing the groove of the song, the building up part. But at least the praise was not screwed up. Anway, still thank God for that and I remembered we prayed before the meeting began, maybe its not lucky concidence like what Pst Kong said today, but its through prayer.
Well, I seemed to have gain back confidence in basketball. I'm always afraid that I will do the wrong thing, but now I shall have full of the anchor of hope and do what I can and start where I am now. Although there will be risk involved and not gurantee success will happen, but I shall have faith and improve myself by not be intimidated by people voice in court and thanks to Kok Yong I know how to play in the position of Point Guard. Pst Kong message really blessed me today, got convicted. If you're reading thanks and remember to leave a tag. Haha gtg byebye I'll post agian.