Hi everyone!
Well this Christmas is great! Spend time in church, got some new experience and it really increases the time of what I call long. In the past, for me 1 hr is quite a long time and now I am used to travel for more than 1 hr. Went to the carnival again today, had a ride on the other more thrilling ride. It seems like no kick, but once got in it and you will be proved wrong that it actually is the most thrilling rides of all in the carnival. At first, I thought meteorite is standing more thrill and that is sit down not, but actually you will be sitting and flying around at the same time. The feeling was very refreshing, you get so awake and you feel that all your bones are stretched.
Other than this, Christmas this year was just the same. Stayed at home, ate at home and everything remain the same. Thanks for all the outing organized, if not for that it will be worst. Thanks Calvin, Alvin and Iris for the gift.
The process of sacrificing is hard to go through, especially in finance area, time is money and money is our life. But after you have gone through it, you will know that who really provides you when you are in need and the feeling of sacrificing is awesome! Although in the past one week, had not much to spent, but I never once live a day in lack. Even if for the day I need to fast, not because I want but I have to, I feel that God is still there with me and I don't feel I need food at all. Door began to open in my life after sowing and sowing. We still have 4 more months to go, it may seemed long but after going through it, We will surely be stretch. Faith is like a rubber band, to be stretch we need to get out of comfort zone.
I'm going to take up a ministry soon, either bookstore or ushering. Sometimes, I find it more hard to sacrifice our time den our money. C'mon MSLCHC people, let us not be tired while doing good, for in due season we shall reap a harvest if we do not lose heart. Don't give up as this year closes, give it all for year 2007.
I think maybe I should just open a personal blog, for some of you reading the post may find me insane, don't know what I talking about, some may be inspired, some find it boring and some find my post rather long winded. But after all, what I wrote really comes from my heart, some find it random and messy because whatever I wrote here just came to my mind when I was typing. Some people like to listen to wondrous and nth bad that happen in the post, always out of problem and all. Maybe I should make this blog like this and make another blog that is personal thoughts and testimony. So that I know who are those that are intrested to know whats going on. But I think I already know who are those. Is it those that claimed me to be their best friend in sch?
Anyway, don't wanna think too much, maybe I shld just continue where I am. Stop Typing here. gtg cya bb. Leave tag before leaving.