Hi Everyone,
hmm, very long didn't post already. Well, I'm really blessed by Peng messege today. Like what he said, we need to exercise our faith and we cannot stay at our comfort zone, if not one day we will surely run out of track in other places.Hmm, Newsboys today was great! I liked Frankeinstine the one play the black electric guitar, he is a great singer.Although i think the worship was a bit too short, but talking about singing, today i saw the best singer i have seen in my life, i don't know his name, but all i can say is I am stunned on how he can sing even better than our conductor a lot alot more .Suppose to attend Nathaniel baptism, but if i attend then i cant go for today training. It is 10km run today, 25 rounds around the stadium. It seemed like impossible to me, but i am going to finish the race.
For the 23rd picnic christmas party, I don' t think it will be fun for me. Firstly, the bbq party had been changed to a picnic party and it is going to be with the whole choir. Secondly, think it will be quite unfair to some people for contributing more in either physically, mentally or financially or whatever. Thirdly, I have to miss my saturday cell group and my main service for christmas. Fourthly, I don't think the weather will be good on that day, what if it rains?
Anyway, hope we can enjoy this last time of gathering with the seniors.
Saturday CellGroup, I have a strange experience playing the guitar which had never occured to me before. Guess what? The tuning machine screw actually flew off in the halfway of playing the praise song. I am quite amazed that the string didn't flew right smack at my face and continue to stay at where it was and it was also in the right tune.
Went to Rosewood condo on Friday with Jeremy, Dylan and my brother. We went in and we swam. In the process of swimming a security guard came and chase us off. Said that we do not have residence to accompany us and not proper attire. I was wearing shorts. So we called Fred and Kah Liang down, So the security guard was quite stunned. Anyway we continue and we have lots of fun, suana, playing ahlepom using swimming pool(the most fun AhLePom experience ever had) and steam bath. After everything, both my feet have three blister.
Didn't know why suddenly i have the urge to want to post, my blog seems dead. Anyway if you are reading, Thanks! Please leave a tag.