Friday, December 15, 2006

Hmm its 12.14 a.m now. Well, today was fun. Celebrated Fred birthday. We went to Ang Mo Kio to have our dinner. lol steamboat. Well after the meal we want to planned a surprise for Fred, but in the end he was to smart. He guessed what we did. Jordan bring him go one round den he noe le. We bought him a cake, Thanks to Ah Long.

Today before the dinner was very sianz. Went down with Jordan to play basketball, then slowly people come. We actually planned to play rain ball de, but in the end it didn't occurred to me. The Big down pour only happened at about 4pm. I went down at 12pm..... But strange today, we met a somehow like a toddler. He took our bball and kick away to the mud, then made Jordan go coffee shop wash the ball.

Next week is my guitar mini test. Hope that i can pass through it. I am required to play One Way by Hillsong with the groove intended and without mistake. If i do not fulfill the criteria then i can keep my guitar in my bag and go home. I think i can make it, must have some confidence level. I'm gonna pick up electric guitar after Intermediate lesson, then maybe next time can join band and who knows i may even go overseas and perform.

Well post until here. Remember to leave a tag. Haha thanks!