Saturday, August 04, 2007

We had so much fun today! This can be counted the most awesome day of my live. Went Escape theme park for the first Time, with Lionel, Shannon, Sharon, Tricia, Yeng minn, Kai Leng, YenPing and me. The rides are fun, I liked the inverter it's so much thrill and it stretches your backbone. It's like everyday walking, sitting for lesson has already pressured it so much and now finally it had been released! It's Shoik!

We went to the hunted house many times just to enjoy the air-con that the caretaker of the hunted house also knew us. Wet & wild was also fun! The thrill when I went down the slide was great!
We leave at about 8pm the time that the theme park closes and went to the mangrove swamp. My 2nd time there and it's not really that scary anymore, but looking at those who were there the 1st time, I knew how I looked like when I was there the 1st time. It's really scary and in pitch darkness!