Tuesday, May 06, 2008

At last, now I'm only left with the last paper of Mid-year exam! It's POA paper tomorrow. I think I'm most likely only going to scrape through it. Haven't really been doing well in POA. Today was E.math paper 2. It was relatively okay, however I think that paper 1 is much easier in comparison. Paper 2 was much more tedious, all working and steps are required on foolscap.

I really hope it won't be true, but I think i'm not going to do well for this mid-year. This is one of my most hardworking period. Really tried to brush up A Maths, but only help out a little for the paper. I think I will most likely do badly for Chemistry, it's kind of not a paper you can do by just knowing chemistry, I don't know how to put it out in words but yea it's just like this. Physics is still okay, I have confidence I will do fine for it.

I really think that examination at our school hall is bad. It's so hot in there. The fans are only stationed at some places of the relatively big hall and I'm right in the upper middle of the hall. No wind from the fan at all or even the slightest air movement. I was like sweating through all paper and it gets very annoying when you are stuck and cracking your head for an answer, with conditions like this. The table was labeled with our index number with Charcoal, it's really a bad idea to do that. I found out that with the label by coal, it takes up almost 1/3 of the table, which is quite big for a table like this. Why does it takes up 1/3? Simple, the coal stains the paper and my hand! I did not notice it for the first paper and it actually got to my face.
Okay, in conclusion examination at our school hall is really.... not good :(

Okay although it's bizarre, but the paper I have the most confidence in is E Math. This is like one of the subject I've really neglected since the start of the year and I didn't expect that I can do it. The subjects that I'm more concerned with and also not neglected is really just A math, Chem and Physics. Maybe for the last chapter on Light for physics yes, neglect abit. The rest like Social Studies and Geography I seriously need to evaluate the effort I put in for it.

Whatever it is, what's done is done. Let's just hope that the next round of exam would be a much better one than this. I really should have treasured Sec 1 and 2 more though.