Yea! Finally it's the holiday! I actually started playing Private MS. It's kind of fun in a way you get to level up very quickly and you get to have a lot of money in game. I went on and try to find value editor for the game and I ended up infected by backdoor trojans. It's quite irritating. Whenever you reboot your computer, the wallpaper will change to something that advertises anti-virus products, which in turn gives you worst malicious virus if you happened to get trick into buying their products. Fortunately, I realised it's something like that and I just leave it as it is. The next day, my computer starts to shutdown on it's on and everything starts going haywire. I decided I need to reformat it and so here it is!
I went to science centre for Learn@1°N opening. It's the qualifying round for the upcoming competition. I'm in the team now I suppose. Actually this is just to take the place of Fatin as she was all the way at sarawak back then. Later on what will happen still don't know yet.
Hope the holiday will be fruitful the way ahead for me and also everyone that is having holidays