Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's been a while. Anyway, I've just came back home and I went out with Kyrene today. My aim was to actually re-setup the guitar as there is some buzzling problem and also get a new pick guard that is white in colour. I found out that mine is black so the contrast isn't there. Unfortunately, I can't find a shop that sells it, too bad.

Yea, I've got back all my results. I'm not doing good. I failed one subject, A maths. The one I studied the most and I got F9. Life's great =.=. The rest I got either a C5 or C6 and yeah it make up 8 subjects. From here you can see that I'm really way out of track. I'm kind of disappointed though but I've gotten over it. I'm gonna work hard from now. June holiday will be a good time to start labouring what's been left undone.




Deception?

stop covering up, make yourself show
cut the act, reality is not a show
hypocrite's play is a trick show
the loopholes make a shallow show

What's up with manipulation?
Do you have fun in confusion?
Force to set in paranoia condition,
what's it to you if I'm changing perception?

Gerald