Whoo! Finally today got my new electric guitar! It's TGM copy of Les Paul, I think it's by far the greatest guitar in it's price range. It comes together with everything I needed. The guitar itself, the amplifier, bag, set-up and the cable. It cost me $380! It's very worth the deal. Compared to the best deal of Les Paul copy, Epiphone, I think this is just as great! And it's almost two times less the cost! It has the unmistakable Les Paul sound, the very thick tone, good sustain and harmonics picking! It's been totally set-up. The action, bridge level and pickup level. The thrust rod is already in it's ideal position.
I wanna thanks a few people for helping me get the guitar. Really appreciate your contributions, you guys are really some of the best people I know! Here it is thanks; to Mum, Bro, Rouhui, Shannon, Kyrene, Kaileng, Xiangrong and Chinann!! Really really you guys are not oweing me anything or being force to do it and you guys are just willing to be part of it.
So here we go Pictures:
